The semester is almost here! Where is my class?
Students will not see their courses until the first day of class for the given semester.
I've been attending my class. I could see my course, but now it's gone?
Email your instructor immediately. If they advise you that you are unavailable in the course, contact the Welcome Center at 573-840-9605 to see if there is an issue with your student account.
I cannot log intoBlackboard or student email!
- Your Blackboard and student email username and password are the same.
- Contact the Welcome Center at (573) 840-9605 to request a password reset.
I cannot log intomyTRCC!
- At the myTRCC main menu click myTRCC for Students. On the left hand side click Reset my password
- After providing your information, your temporary password will be sent to your student email
Who do I contact forBlackboard support?
(Responses made during scheduled office hours)
- Email email@example.com
- Call the Distance Learning office at (573) 840-9544. Voicemails are transcribed to text and sent to our email.
Course evaluation surveys for your courses are now available on CoursEval. The username and password is the same as logging into Blackboard and student email. You are welcome to visit the link above to login and submit your surveys:
Surveys from CoursEval are anonymous. CoursEval can track which students have completed a survey or not, but does not link the submitted results of this survey to any individual student.
Distance Learning Services has received multiple reports of individuals receiving emails from CoursEval, but unable to see the pictures and attachments. If your email is located in your “Junk” folder please move the email to your “Inbox” and mark the message as safe. The following displays a message if your email is blocking the pictures in the email:
-“To help protect your privacy, some content in this message has been blocked. If you’re sure this message
is from a trusted sender and you want to re-enable the blocked features, click here.”
If you receive this message please select “click here” to display the content that is being blocked. Emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are safe. I invite everyone who continues to have trouble to email their issues to email@example.com.
I would like to welcome all students to the Spring 2013 semester. Distance Learning is excited to announce that you can now access your online courses through the Blackboard Mobile Learn app! See below for download and purchase instructions. Please note that Three Rivers does not receive any funds from the purchase of this app.
As a student, what can I do on Blackboard Mobile Learn?
The following areas are able to be viewed and interacted with by the student:
• View Announcements
• View materials attached in folders
• View description and materials attached to Assignments
• Create new threads in existing Discussion Board topics
• View Grades
• View the class Roster
As a student, what tools and features are NOT available in Blackboard Mobile Learn?
The following course tools/features that are NOT available and/or supported while using this App are:
• Assessments (e.g., tests and quizzes)
NOTE: We do not support or advise the submission of tests/quizzes over a wireless connection. Students will have an option to view a test/quiz through their mobile devices’ browser, but we do not support it.
• Submitting Assignments
• Course Mail
• Viewing the Syllabus (unless attached as a document you can download)
• Viewing material posted to folders (unless the instructor has attached a copy in a format you can download.)
• Viewing any Flash-based instructional content or movies. Please note that Flash files are not supported on devices using the IOS
Purchase and Download Instructions:
1. Visit the:
• App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPad touch
• Google Play store on your Android device
• BlackBerry smartphone devices are NOT SUPPORTED
• webOS devices are NOT SUPPORTED
2. Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn”
3. Install the app
4. Search for “Three Rivers College”
5. Login to Mobile Learn with your personal Blackboard credentials
6. Choose a license subscription:
There is no college requirement to either purchase or use this app.
• 1 Year - $1.99
• Unlimited - $5.99
NOTE: Subscription does not work across platforms.
Example: A subscription purchased on an iPhone device will not work on an Android device.